Monday, January 21, 2008

but made their bodies carrion

Why do I always end up going back to the beginning and find myself with the Greeks? Again, here with home school for oldest son (6.5 years-old) I find us talking/reading/ thinking about the Greeks.

The older I get, the closer Lent seems to creep to Christmas--anyone else with me here on this one?

I need to write a letter to my Godfather. I want to include a picture of my baby girl's Baptism. My Godfather is now a Cistercian Monk.

I made crackers today. It rained, a lot.

1 comment:

Masasa said...

Well, Lent is unusually early this year. I think this is the earliest it has been since in not quite 100 years, depending on whose calendar you are using, etc. Don't worry though, it's not creeping. It ebbs and flows :-).

(Another MDC Mama)