Monday, January 14, 2008

My heroes have always been cowboys.

So where the heck have I been these low many days?

I got a bit lost in the Jazz, Folk and country section of ameaba records in Berkeley. I'll have to scan some of the covers of the records I found. Amazing, and only a dollar.

Then, Oldest son had his last days of Parish school before we pulled him out and have been enjoying 'home schoolin.' Although, we don't really do that many more different things--we just hang out, read books, watch films and drink tea. That's right--films, not movies.

Youngest son loves his Spanish/English Montessori school.

The baby loves being a toddler.

We love her.

Mr. Bibliotecaria might be getting a job in Portland, OR (watch out!)

I begin librarian school this month.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Good luck in Library School!

I finished a few year before I had my kiddos.

My worst subject was cataloging, and that didn't stop me from being a cataloger for six years.

So enjoy and I just know you're going to be an asset to your class.

But, wow you're homeschooling also? I am impressed!


God bless you and hope your week is wonderful.

Lola said...

oh my goodness the typos. That's what I get trying to write a comment with the kiddos crawling all over me...

Good Luck!

La Bibliotecaria Laura said...

lola,
I totally love the typos, and welcome them. I am a bit nervous about the school and homeschool thing, but this guy (my oldest son) likes to read a pile of books several times a day...

I guess the baby won't do that, though. Perhaps the baby can do some of my reading, though. eh?

Thank you lola for the really kind wishes!

Best, la bibliotecaria laura